www.ebuzzing.com is a site operated by Ebuzzing SA. We are registered in Luxembourg under company number B113.995 and with our registered office at 8 Rue Philippe II, L-2340 Luxembourg (Luxembourg).
Through www.ebuzzing.com we enable advertisers to submit advertising campaigns to our site, which we then make available to bloggers and anyone responsible for controlling the publication of content on a website. Users are then exposed to the sponsored content, by visiting the websites that have published the advertising campaign.
When you register on our platform, or visit our sites included within the Ebuzzing network (“Publishers’ sites”) or view a video distributed within the Ebuzzing player, we collect a variety of information about you and put it to different uses.
Information collected on our platform
When you register on our platform, as a client, a publisher or as a partner:
- We may collect and use personal information in order to process your registration as an advertiser or publisher for the following purposes: to administer any online accounts on our platform, to provide services via our site, to contact publishers or clients by post or email to confirm/amend the information we hold, to provide publishers and clients with a username and, in certain circumstances, an authentication code, to ask our partners their views on the service offered by us and to enhance market research and promote our services.
We may also use personal information to personalise notifications to our partners. In providing your personal data, you consent to being contacted by us (by post or e-mail) in relation to all matters and to us processing your personal information for the above purposes.
- The information we collect from clients and publishers may include: name, user name and password, bank account details, answers to security questions, address, driving licence information, email address, telephone number, date of birth together with details about transaction and past history. Please note that not all of this information is mandatory.
- We will obtain our clients and publishers personal information during the registration process but will also collect personal information each time they use our site and each time they submit a draft or a request for payment. In addition, we may collect dynamic or static Internet protocol addresses when sending HTML e-mails to clients and publishers.
- We may share clients and publishers personal information with third parties (for example, banks for the operation of your account, for the purpose of answering questions about your account, authentication agencies for the purpose of checking your identity, agencies for the purpose of administering and managing your online account) and if you have consented in advance, with actual or prospective business partners for marketing or business development purposes.
- Personal information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area which may not have laws, which offer similar protection to that, offered to individuals under the European rules and laws. Under this agreement you consent to such transfer and to the processing of your personal information in these countries.
- We will retain personal information for as long as is necessary to comply with the permitted purposes and to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements. If any client and publisher registration is terminated, personal information may be archived but may also still be accessible.
- We will take steps to ensure that personal information is not disclosed accidentally or processed for any other purpose than those described in this clause.
- You may access all of your personal information that has been provided to us and request details of any third parties with whom the company has shared your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com. You may correct factual errors in your personal information by sending us a request detailing the error. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your information or making the requested alterations.
User information collected on our website and network
– Technical elements: IP addresses, browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome etc..), operating system running on the user’s machine (Windows, Mac OS, Mobiles OSes…), type of internet connection. All technical information (including any such IP addresses) are archived in raw log format.
– Public comments: comments left on a post, a video, tweets about campaigns that run on our network, statuses or bookmarks that are public.
If you have any question, query or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org